Open University Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 Portal Updates.
Open University Commonwealth Scholarships 2020: The Open University (OU) invites applications for its five fully-funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries to study the University’s Masters in Online and Distance Education (MAODE).
The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for three years’ part-time distance learning, commencing in February 2020, and will cover the full cost of tuition fees but no other expenses.
This Scholarship is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and are intended to contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries by providing training for skilled and qualified professionals in key development areas.
Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship to study the Masters in Online and Distance Education you must:
- Be a citizen of, or have been granted refugee status by one of the eligible developing Commonwealth countries listed above, or be a British protected person
- Be permanently and continually resident in one of the eligible developing Commonwealth countries listed above
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Visit the Masters in Online and Distance Learning website, and the web pages for the modules listed above, to find out more about the programme.
- Read the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Information for Candidates. If you have any questions please contact [email protected] in the first instance giving the subject ‘2018 Commonwealth Scholarships query’.
- Complete the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship application form by 23:59 (BST) on 20 June 2020 and submit it online.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: 20th June 2020
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Open University CommonWealth Scholarships 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Commonwealth Masters Scholarship 2020, Commonwealth Phd Scholarship 2020, Commonwealth Scholarship 2020/2021, Commonwealth Scholarship Application Portal, Commonwealth Scholarship for Undergraduate, Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2020, How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2020, List of Commonwealth Universities in Uk