PM Modi Scholarship for Indian Students 2020/2021 Recent Updates.
PM Modi Scholarship 2020: PM Modi Scholarship for Indian Students 2020 is currently ongoing. Student applicant from India are now invited to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020. Read below for eligibility requirement guideline and other relevant updates.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Modi Scholarship
Not everyone can apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form can only be filed by the eligible candidates. If you fail to abide by the given Eligibility Criteria, your PM Scholarship Application Form will be rejected. Check out the following PM Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria before to apply for PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Registration.
- If the family annual income of the candidate is not more than Rs 6 lakh, and
- The students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
- The candidate must apply for one single course only.
- If you apply for multiple courses the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form will be rejected.
- You must score a minimum of 50% marks in consecutive years of the degree course or the PM Modi Scholarship will stand canceled.
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme
There are various Schemes that are under the wing of PM Modi Scholarship 2019. Each Scheme has some variations in the Eligibility Criteria. Only the candidates who are eligible for the respective Scheme would be able to apply for it. Here we are sharing some of the most prioritized PM Modi Scholarship Scheme (PMSS).
Scholarship for 12th Passed by PM
The candidates would be able to apply in the following tests and clearing anyone would get them the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 to pursue studies after 12th Standard.
|Name of the Exam||Description||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply||Application Fee||Apply Here|
|NEST 2019||National Entrance Screening test – for admissions in MSc. in basic Science. Exams in June 2019||Born before August 1998, 12th cleared/appearing from recognized board.||24th April 2019||Rs 1000 General / OBC Male. Rs 500 SC/ST/Female etc.||Click Here|
|AIYSEE 2019||All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination – for engineering and medical entrance examinations||Appearing or cleared 12th Boards, 55% marks necessary in 12th Boards||31st March 2019||Rs 1100||Closed|
|Merit Scholarship 2019||For SC/ST/OBC/ Minority Students, Delhi 2019||Reserved Category Candidate only, based on merit in 12th Board Exam||30th November 2019||No fees||Offline|
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 for Ex-Servicemen
Prime Minister Scholarship scheme is an initiative taken by Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and Ministry of Defense, Government of India. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunities for higher and technical education for dependent wards and widows of EEX-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard personnel.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship 2020 – Ex-servicemen
All the following Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled for the purpose of PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-Servicemen.
- Any student who has taken admission to any technical or professional Diploma/Graduation course in the year 2020 -21.
- The candidate must be studying any of the courses mentioned below from a recognized Govt. regulatory body.
- It is necessary that you have passed class 12th / Graduation or any Diploma course with minimum or above 60% marks.
- Any student who is a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or got disabled during coast guard service or military service.
- Para-Military Personnel cannot apply for this Scholarship Scheme.
- Working Candidates are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is not given to pursue study Abroad.
- Applicants must not be getting any wage for a professional degree course.
- The candidate must be pursuing studies through only a regular course and not a distance learning course.
- Any student pursuing Master Degree Courses is not eligible.
Courses Applicable for PM Modi Scholarship
Following courses are available for the application. That means the candidate benefitting from the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-servicemen can apply for the following courses.
|§ B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)|
§ B.Sc Agriculture
§ B.Sc Forestry
§ B.Sc Horticulture
§ B.Sc Public Health
§ B.Sc Neuro Technology
§ B.Sc Forensic Science
§ B.Sc Medical, Bio-Medical
§ B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
§ B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
§ BE + ME (Bachelor of Engineering+Master of Engineering)
§ B.Tech + M.Tech (Bachelor of Technology+Master of Technology)
§ B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
§ B.Tech + LLB (Bachelor of Technology+Bachelor of Law)
§ BA (Bachelor of Arts)
§ B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
§ BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
§ BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
§ BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
§ B.Com + BEd (Bachelor of Commerce+Bachelor of Education)
§ BA + B.Ed (Bachelor of Arts+Bachelor of Education)
§ B.Com + LLB(Bachelor of Commerce+Bachelor of Law)
§ BSc + LLB (Bachelor of Science+Bachelor of Law)
§ BA + LLB (Bachelor of Arts+ Bachelor of Law)
§ BCom + MBA (Bachelor of Commerce+Master of Business Administration)
§ LLB (Bachelor of Law/Legum Baccalaureus)
§ BBA+ LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration+Bachelor of Law)
§ B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
§ B.Sc Agri Marketing
§ B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
§ B.Ed Special Education (Bachelor of Education in Special Education)
§ BPES (Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports)
§ BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
§ B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
§ BHTM (Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management)
§ BTTM (Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management)
§ B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation) Food Processing
§ B.Sc Multimedia
§ B.Sc Animation
§ B.Sc Mass Media
§ B.Sc Food Technology
§ B.Sc Computer Science
§ B.Sc Electronics
§ BHMTT (Bachelor of Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism)
§ BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
§ BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
§ BCA + MCA (Bachelor of Computer Application+Master of Computer Application)
|§ BCA + LLB (Bachelor of Computer Application+Bachelor of Law)|
§ BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
§ BVA (Bachelor of Visual Arts)
§ BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
§ B.Des (Bachelor of Design)
§ BFD (Bachelor of Fashion Design)
§ BFT (Bachelor of Fashion Technology)
§ BID (Bachelor of Interior Design)
§ BPA (Bachelor of Public Administration)
§ B.Plan (Bachelor of Planning)
§ BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science)
§ BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
§ B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
§ BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
§ BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
§ BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
§ BBA + MBA (Bachelor of Business Administration+Master of Business Administration)
§ B.Sc Optometry (Bachelor of Science in Optometry)
§ B.Sc Ophthalmic (Bachelor of Science in Ophthalmic)
§ B.Sc Physician Assistant (Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant)
§ B.Sc Operation theatre (Bachelor of Science in Operation theatre)
§ B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia Technology)
§ B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
§ GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
§ BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
§ B.V.Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science)
§ BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
§ B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
§ B.Pharma Ayurveda (Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda)
§ B.R.Sc (Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science)
§ BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
§ B.Optometry (Bachelor of Optometry)
§ BPO (Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics)
§ BSMS (Bachelor in Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
§ B.V.Sc and A.H (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
§ BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
§ BAMS (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medical Science)
§ MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
§ MBA (Master of Business Administration)
§ MFM (Master of Financial Management)
§ MHRD (Master of Human Resources Development)
§ MIB (Master of Internation Business)
§ MMM (Master of Marketing Management)
§ MCA (Master of Computer Application)
§ MMS (Master of Management Studies)
§ MSW (Master of Social Work)
PM Modi Scholarship for Ex-servicemen Online Form
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 can be applied for through the official website of the National Scholarship Portal 2020. The candidates before applying to any scholarship must see to it that they have fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria. To Apply for P.M Scholarship Scheme for ex-servicemen, candidates can apply through the link in this blog. You will further find all the important details like eligibility criteria, exact dates, application form and other conditions which need to full fill. following the steps are given below.
- Visit the official website or Click here
- Go through the Guidelines before you proceed to apply online.
- Submit all the necessary details asked on the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Registration Form.
- Verify all the details and submit along with the Verification Code.
- Upload all the Scanned Documents that are asked to be submitted.
- Make sure that the Documents you upload are exactly like the format demanded by the portal.
- Submit the applicable fee.
- Print your Confirmation Page.
- Keep your Registration Number/ Application Number and Password safe.
Note: The same procedure can be applyied for various kind of Scholarship Schemes on National Scholarship Portal. The candidates should follow the page regularly to find the recent updates regarding PM Modi Scholarship 2019.
Selection Procedure For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen
The selection procedure will be conducted as per the category and percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in class 12th. The preference will be given in selection serial wise as mentioned below for the Children, or Widows of Ex-servicemen, and Coast Guard who:-
- Are killed in action.
- Got disabled in action.
- Had died during service for Military or Coast Guard service.
- Got disabled in army service or Coast Guard service.
- Are the recipient of gallantry awards, irrespective of the rank.
- PBOR Only.
List of Documents Require For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen – Category Wise
Following Documents are required for the PM Modi Scholarship 2019 for Ex-servicemen for each category. The candidates who are applying for the Scholarship should make sure that they provide these documents whenever asked.
|Category 1st||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 2nd||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 3rd||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 4th||For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Category 5th||Award certificate with the gazette notification|
|Category 6th||ESM Identity Card or PPO|
List of Documents for PM Modi Scholarship 2020
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 has proved to be of the great help to all the candidates aspiring for the Higher Education but fail to apply in reputed Colleges and Institutes because of the unstable financial background. Providing these funds, Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi made sure that these candidates get a fair chance of education. Following list of Documents is necessary for every Scholarship Scheme. Though confirmed list can be checked through the official notice from the National Scholarship Portal.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB/CG HQ
- Duly signed confide certificate by the Vice Chancellor/Dean/Principal/Vice
- Principal/Registrar/Associate Dean/Deputy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director
- Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student’s Bank account.
- Marksheet of class 10th as a proof of date of birth.
- Complete marksheet of any, of course, obtained Class 12/Graduation (3 years)/Diploma (6 semesters whichever course has been completed.
- Copy of the first page of student’s bank passbook or a canceled cheque of the account.
If applicable category certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- In case the ward born after the retirement of ESM self-certificate/affidavit of ESM is also required.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted only in PDF/JPEG or JPG format.
- Maximum two wards of an Ex-Servicemen can apply for this Scholarship.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.