The Aviva Scholarship programme aims to support their customers and children in pursuing higher education in the UK. They will fund 20% of your tuition fees for the first year of your postgraduate taught studies at Dundee. China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam citizen are eligible to apply.
The University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. Their mission is to transform lives, working locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded as a 20% discount to your annual tuition fee, for the first year of your studies. If you are studying a 2 year postgraduate taught programme you will only be eligible for the discount in your first year.
- Nationality: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam citizen are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam.
- Entrance Requirements: The Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship is available to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applying for a postgraduate taught programme in any of our schools, excluding Medicine or Dentistry
- Classified as Overseas Fee Status by the University of Dundee. This is confirmed in your offer letter, which you will also need to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Offers can be conditional or unconditional at the point of application to Aviva.
- Hold an active insurance policy with Aviva.
How to Apply
After you have submitted your application to study at the University of Dundee, then you can apply for the scholarship through Aviva directly: https://www.avivascholarships.com/scholarship/index.html
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.