=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific 2020 | Full Application Guide.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific 2020… Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is now open. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply on or before 26th June, 2019.
The University of the South Pacific (USP) is hosting 1 general award eligible in Fiji, Samoa or Vanuatu – all Master’s courses are available/eligible for this award.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific : Eligibility.
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award (e.g. you cannot apply for a scholarship in Fiji if you are a Fijian citizen).
- Students may not apply from any Pacific countries already covered by USP.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or to the required level of the specific postgraduate course).
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific.
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.
If you have any specific questions about applying for university courses at USP, please contact USP directly by email [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.