Rave Foundation Scholarships 2019/2020 for Artists to Study in Germany.
Rave Foundation Scholarships 2019… The Rave Foundation, Rave Foundation Scholarships application form, eligibility and application deadline 2019/2020. See more details below;
The Rave Foundation would like to contribute to practical further education in realizing and arranging fine art exhibitions. It therefore awards scholarships to young
- museum technicians
- cultural managers
from transformation and developing countries who have arranged a guest period, a practical training or non-paid work at a museum, or a non-commercial cultural institution in Germany.
The scholarship requires a high degree of social competence and personal involvement from the scholarship holders. The care in Germany is exclusively, and only during working hours, by the supportive cultural institution on the ground.
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants:
- who come from a transformation or developing country and are still living there,
- who did not have the opportunity yet to come for a longer stay or did not have further training or working stay in Germany,
- who finished their professional training not longer than five years ago and are not yet over 40. Those still studying or training at the time of application will not be considered for selection,
- who have found a non-commercial partner institution in Germany that has agreed to take care of them or agreed to a joint project,
- who can provide a positive statement from their own country (reference),
- Knowledge of one of the three languages German, English or French is a requirement.
Applicants who were rejected once cannot apply again.
The Rave Scholarship is a working scholarship and requires the holder’s presence. It includes the following payments:
- a monthly lump sum of 1,300 € for a scholarship period of three to six months
- travelling expenses (to and from Germany)
- health insurance
How to Apply.
Applications are submitted by e-mail or mail to
c/o Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
The application should be accompanied by:
- a fully completed application form,
- a CV (3 pages max.), including educational qualifications,
- a project sketch (1 page) developed together with the German institution – informing about tasks and responsibilities of the planned visit to Germany,
- consent form a non-commercial German institution to care for the applicant during the scholarship period in Germany,
- a letter of reference from the home country,
- an abridged report (1 page max.) on the current art scene in the home country
- a letter of motivation (1 page max.)
Application deadline: The application date is 30 July each year. Selections will be made within 3 months.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.