=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Northwest A&F University is a national key university located in China. NWAFU is the only education institution in China that is completely equipped with disciplines of agriculture, forestry, and water science.
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- PhD Student- 25000 yuan/per person
- Master Student-20000 Yuan/ per person
- Undergraduate Student-13000 Yuan/ per person
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in China
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in NWAFU.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese government award should not apply for this application .
Nationality: Non-Chinese applicants are eligible for these applicants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is before September 25 each year.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.