Sappi Bursary and Scholarship 2019/2020 for young South Africans.
Sappi Bursary and Scholarship 2019 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for Sappi Bursary and Scholarship 2019. Application closing date is 30th September, 2019. Hurry now and apply.
At Sappi, we want to encourage the brightest young talent to join our ever evolving industry. That’s why we’ve created a bursary scheme in partnership with accredited universities, so innovative young South Africans are supported throughout their studies in line with real world business needs.
If you’re a school leaver or university student between 18 and 25 years old, and are studying (or intending to study) full time at any South African accredited university, you could be eligible for our bursary scheme. You should be studying in one of the below fields:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood Sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma in Forestry.
In addition, you must also have:
- South African citizenship
- an average of 70-80% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70-80% in Physical Science, and 60% in English, and
- qualifying points for entrance at the university, or acceptance confirmation.
Current university results will be considered for undergraduate students. Note that preference will be given to learners with an average of 75% and above in Mathematics and Physical Science.
When to apply
Applications for bursaries are open from 01 June to 30 September every year. If you meet the minimum criteria, you may be invited to a selection interview.
Application Deadline: September 30th 2019
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.