Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
SARAO Undergraduate and Honours Scholarship 2019 – The University of Limpopo Department of Research Administration and Development encourages all qualifying applicants to apply for the South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO) Scholarships for 2020 academic year. Closing date for applications is 8th August, 2019.
The objective of SARAO’s Undergraduate and Honours Block Grant Programme is to partner with South African universities, to increase the number South African graduates available to pursue postgraduate research in areas relevant to the SKA and MeerKAT radio telescopes.
The selection of the undergraduate and/or honors students to be funded by a SARAO block grant is the responsibility of the relevant university department, however, students selected for the programme must align with SARAO’s HCD transformation targets.
Worth of Award
Students selected by the university for the programme must align with SARAO’s HCD
Transformation Policy, which provides the following targets for undergraduate and honors
- 100% of scholarships must be awarded to South African students (including permanent
residents), of which:
- 90% must be awarded to Black South Africans (African, Coloured, and Indian), and
- 50% to South African Women
SARAO will consider applications from university departments that propose to support at least a minimum of four to a maximum of eight South African citizens or permanent residents, studying any of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Astronomy/Astrophysics and Physics
- Bachelor of Computer Science, with co-major in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science – Honours in Physics and Electronics/Astrophysics/Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science – Honours – NASSP (National Astrophysics and Space Science Programme)
- Students selected for the programme must maintain a minimum average of 60% in their mid-year and year-end results.
How to Apply
To apply, for the SARAO Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships, Visit the website and fill in the online application form.
Deadline: Application closes on August 8, 2019.
CLICK HERE for more details and to apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.