School of Management Developing Futures Scholarships 2019 for International Students.
School of Management Developing Futures Scholarships 2019… Be a person who mesmerizes success for itself. For helping you in this process, Swansea University is presenting Developing Futures Scholarships at the School of Management.
Undergraduate degree programs are available for non-EU students whereas the postgraduate courses are activated for applicants of any country in the UK.
In 2007, Swansea University gained its university status. Previously it was known as University College of Swansea in 1920, and the University of Wales, Swansea in 1996. The university is the third largest university in Wales.
Why at the Swansea School of Management? At the school, students have world-class facilities with an impressive communal Atrium, and PC Labs has meant that students have access to an outstanding learning environment. It also aims to deliver first-class education through collaboration, innovation, and fresh thinking.
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU (Except for Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom) and international.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Open for applying to an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the School of Management, Swansea University.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold an offer to study full-time at the School in September 2019. Please Remember that bursary is only applicable for, School of Management courses.
How to Apply
- Having an interest in this program, take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the School of Management. After that, complete the grant application formand send it through email to [email protected]
- For this ward, you will be considered according to your academic competence, financial need, passion and future plans, ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University.
Application Deadline: August 2, 2019
Benefits: For the bachelor course, the award will worth £2,000 for one academic year and automatically deducted from tuition fees. But for the master course, the funding of £3,000 for one academic year will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.