Schwarzman Scholarship 2019 at University of Queensland for International Students.
Schwarzman Scholarship 2019 – The University of Queensland is inviting applications from international students for Schwarzman Scholarship. The application deadline is September 26, 2019.
The award is available for students from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree program in all subject areas for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: September 26, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to be enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1 of their enrollment year. Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
How to Apply for Scholarship
You will be able to gain a conditional admission for a postgraduate degree program after meeting the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the resume (2-page maximum), transcripts/academic records essays (2) and letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The grant will provide full tuition, fees, room, and board, travel to and from Beijing, in-country study tours, required books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance and a personal stipend.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.