Scotiabank National Scholarship 2019 for Canadian and International Students.
Scotiabank National Scholarship 2019… Scotiabank is offering scholarship to Canadian and International students who are 16 years old. The scholarship is also known as yconic scholarships. The scholarship worth up to $80,000. Read more…
ABOUT SCOTIABANK SCHOLARSHIP
Scotiabank has partnered with yconic, Canada’s leading student platform, to offer the scholarship for Canadian and international students who are 16 years of age or older. The candidates will get a chance to win one of several awards that altogether total $80,000 which will help fund their academic futures.
Level/Field of Studies
Thus scotiabank scholarship is for High school and college or university level in any subject.
This scholarship is to be taken in Canada. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This scholarship is basically for Canadians and International students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scotiabank awards 15 successful applicants a $5,000 Scholarship. Apply by September 20, 2018 and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $1,000 Early Bird Prizes.
SCOTIABANK SCHOLARSHIP Eligibility and Criteria
This Scotiabank National Scholarship is basically targeted to qualified yconic members according to the given criteria as follow:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada or international students with a valid student visa (permit must be for one year or longer)
- 16 years old or older at the time of application
- High school or CEGEP students planning to enroll in a certificate, diploma or degree program in the 2018/2019 or 2019/2020 academic year at a Canadian college, university or trade school OR
- Post-secondary students enrolled or planning to enroll in a certificate, diploma or degree program in the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 academic year at a Canadian college, university or trade school
HOW TO APPLY – Application Form
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link is:
- Tell in 150 words or less: Who or what has helped you make your student life easier, and how.
scotiabank National Scholarship Winners
StudentAwards Announces 12 Winners of Scotiabank National Scholarship.Twelve Students Selected to Receive a Total of $30,000.
scotiabank National Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline:
This scholarship is an annual scholarship and it ends around July do well to follow the official link above Wednesday, July 11, [email protected] 3:00 p.m. ET
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.