Shanghai Government Scholarship 2020 International Students Updates.
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2020: This article contain a full guideline on how you can apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship online.
From the post below, you will be able to know the scholarship admission guideline, requirement and registration procedure. Stay focus and read through.
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006 with the aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU.
Shanghai Government Scholarship is for the excellent international students who apply for the undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at Shanghai. Applicants for the undergraduate program without a qualified HSK level can apply for a one-year pre-college program to study Chinese with full scholarship sponsored. If the applicant still cannot achieve the qualified HSK level after the pre-college program, the applicant will be graduated as a language student.
East China Normal University (ECNU) is recognized as one of Shanghai’s top public research universities under the patronage of the Ministry of Education, and is included in China’s national education projects, “Project 211” and “Project 985”.
It was formed in 1951 with the merger of the Great China University founded in 1924 and Kwang Hua University established in 1925, and was joined at the same time by a number of faculty members from the St. John’s College, Fudan University, Tongji University, and Zhejiang University.
In 1959, ECNU was officially declared as one of the first of the 16 national universities leading in China’s higher education; its status was re-affirmed in 1978.
Check the official website for details. Funding available for bachelor’s degree or above at higher educational institutions in Shanghai.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
Eligible Regions: Open for All except Chinese citizens
- Applicants shall apply directly to the Higher Educational Institutes in Shanghai once an academic year.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements could apply continuously.
- Applications are accepted from January. For the specific application deadlines, applicants should consult the relevant Higher Educational Institutes.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Shanghai Government Scholarship, Shanghai Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students, Shanghai Government Scholarship Application Guide, Shanghai Government Scholarship Deadline, Shanghai Government Scholarship Portal | www.cscscholarship.org