Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Global Professionals (SISGP) Update.
SISGP Programme 2020: Applications are currently invited from candidates with demonstrated leadership experience for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme 2020/2021. The application deadline is February 20th 2019.
Do you have ambition, leadership experience and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2020.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
It is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
The goal is to enable the scholarship holders to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live.
Ideal candidates are ambitious young professionals with academic qualifications, demonstrated work and leadership experience, ambition to make a difference by working with issues which contribute to a just and sustainable development in their country in a long term perspective, and a clear idea of how a study programme in Sweden would benefit their country.
SISGP Scholarship Benefit
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your
- network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
SISGP Programme Eligibility
- You must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme
- The master’s studies must be eligible for SI scholarships
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 3 April 2020.
- Apply for a master’s programme at university admissions: 16 OCT 2019 – 15 JAN 2020
- Apply for an SISGP scholarship 10 FEB 2020 – 20 FEB 2020
- Notifications from University Admissions 3 APR 2020
- Announcement of 300 successful SI scholarship recipients 24 APR 2020
Apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se
For more information, visit SISGP.
Application Deadline: February 20th 2020
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Sweden Scholarship 2020, Sweden Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021, Swedish Institute Full Time Scholarships Sisgp 2020, Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020/2021, Swedish Institute Scholarship Application