South-East Asia Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students at Salford University.
South-East Asia Scholarships 2019… The University of Salford is currently inviting applications from International students for South-East Asia Scholarship. Successful candidate will stand a chance to win £3,000. Hurry now and apply.
This bursary is available for those international students who want to get their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Salford University in the UK.
The University of Salford gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which has a pretty good reputation for its teaching.
Why at the University of Salford? At Salford, participants get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen fields. Apart from that, they will learn from some of the award-winning teachers.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Singapore.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking the benefits from the award, you are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your place in a course at the university, you will be automatically selected for the fund according to your academic merit.
Please see the required qualification, according to your country-
- Indonesia- For the undergraduate degree, Diploma I (D1) with a grade of 80% or above and completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above. For postgraduate a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Malaysia- For bachelors courses ABB in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia and the Malaysian Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi) with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2/4.0 or above. For masters a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Myanmar- For undergraduate course completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and for postgraduate course completion of a recognized pre-masters program with a grade of 70% or above is required.
- Thailand- For bachelor’s completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent for postgraduate is essential.
- Singapore- For UG, ABB in Singapore-Cambridge GCE A levels, or a polytechnic certificate with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2/4.0 or above. For PG, a minimum of a second class upper bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Vietnam- Similarly, for an undergraduate degree, completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and Bang Tot Nghiep Dai Hoc with a grade point average of 7.0/10 or above for postgraduate degree is required.
Benefits: The educational award will worth £3,000.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.