South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney – 2019.
South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship… Are you seeking opportunities to study abroad? The University of Technology Sydney is offering applications for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to the citizen of a country in the South East Asia region and International students to study the undergraduate coursework program at UTS.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s #1 Young University and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
- Applications Deadline: July 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study the undergraduate coursework programme
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be cover 25% tuition fee of the students
- Nationality: citizen of a country in the South East Asia region and International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to the students, who are from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Must have completed in South East Asia one of the following:
- An Australian Year 12 qualification, or
- A UTS recognised high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or
- A UTS recognised Australian Foundation Studies program, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be in receipt of any other UTS scholarship/s; and
- Must not be enrolling in a UTS Transnational Program.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship.
How to Apply
There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.