=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
St Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019 at University of Oxford in the UK.
St Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019… Applicants are invited to apply for St Cross Worldwide Scholarships program sponsored by St. Cross College at the University of Oxford. Application Deadline is 7th June, 2019.
These educational awards are available for highly achievement international students to study a one-year MSc/MSt programme. The program aims to support students in their studies in the UK.
Established in 1965, St Cross College is a constituent college of the University of Oxford in England. It is the fourth youngest of Oxford’s 38 colleges and aims to match the structure, life, and support of undergraduate colleges.
Why at the University of Oxford? The university offers exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for independent study. It helps candidates to achieve success in a wide variety of fields which is highly regarded across the world.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the six continents -Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania are worthy for these opportunities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have not already taken any other award from any other college in Oxford.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in a master’s degree course at the university for this, you need to write your admission and send it through email to [email protected] Students will be selected and informed by the organizers for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae and starting their wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources must be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Should hold a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your language proficiency.
Benefits: Total 6 Worldwide funds will be awarded for this course which will worth £10,000 and intended to provide financial assistance for applicants.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.