=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2019-2020 | Application Guide.
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2019… The University of Sydney is thrilled to announce the Sydney Scholars India Scholarships for exceptional international students. Sydney will offer $500,000 worth in 28 programs.
The award is open to all commencing Indian students enrolled full time in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
The University of Sydney, Australia is one of the world’s leading universities. The university comprises 9 faculties and 3 university schools which offer bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees.
Why at Sydney University? At Sydney, they provide a range of activities, programs, services and facilities geared at giving students the university experience. Its alumni have made significant contributions to Australia and the world.
- To be eligible, applicants must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India but excludes citizens and permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have applied for, but not yet commenced, an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. Being a university student, you are eligible to apply this award online at https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/ssisp.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of residency will be required.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at
A total of 28 grants will be awarded annually for any undergraduate and postgraduate degree, consisting of three (3) x $50,000 per annum of up to four years, ten (10) x $20,000 first-year, or fifteen (15) x $10,000 first year grants.
Application Deadline: Applications will be closed on May 31, 2019, at 11.59 PM.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.