Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award 2019 for International Students in Australia.
Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award….Australian and International students are invited to apply for the Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award. The award is funded by the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. Interested applicant are to summit their application on or before 30th April, 2019
Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award 2019
The program is available to support the students from around the world who want to undertake masters of general and Applied Linguistics program at the ANU.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research university. It has seven academic colleges and research centers. It is the world-leading center for research, education and particularly known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
Why at Australian National University? At ANU, candidates can be well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarship Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is awarded
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Linguistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled/enrolling in the masters of general and applied for Linguistics (advanced) program in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics. Candidates must enroll or approved to enroll in a relevant Linguistics thesis course in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics, namely THES8102.
- The applicant must be interested in researching variation and change in Australian English that will contribute to the Sydney Speaks project
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a master degree program at the Australian National University. After being university students, applicants are eligible to fill out the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the latest CV, thesis proposal of no more than 1,000 words, two referee reports, ANU academic record (transcript), or a copy of latest Academic Record from another institution to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For admission at in master’s degree program applicants must have a bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0, and the approval of an identified supervisor for the research project/thesis.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: This scholarship will be awarded worth up to $4,000. It will be paid at the beginning of the semester/session.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.