TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship 2019 for International Students in Australia.
TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship 2019… The University of Queensland is inviting international students to apply for TC Beirne School of Law scholarship for 2019. The award will provide 25% of fee reduction towards Laws courses. Application closes on 17th May, 2019.
This bursary is available for outstanding international applicants and aims to support those students who want to pursue their undergraduate studies but cannot pursue it because of the financial condition.
Established in 1936, the TC Beirne School of Law is the sixth oldest law school out of 32 in Australia. It works closely with several student associations including the University of Queensland Law Students’ Society.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university has the broadest range of study courses in Queensland, with a great place to study, make new friends, take part in sporting and cultural activities or just relax in a diverse and welcoming environment. It also provides excellent student services and support.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality are worthy for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidate can apply for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program in the field of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any similar award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants have to register their study place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After registering, they can download the fund application form and send it via email to [email protected] Shortlisted applicants will be a called for a Skype interview.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, evidence of language proficiency, a curriculum vitae, letters from two references, and official academic transcripts should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this course, you must complete your 12 years of academic education.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS test is required to study properly at the university.
Benefits: This educational award will provide 25% of fee reduction towards Laws courses.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.