Tony Shaw International Students House Scholarships… The University of Westminster is proud to offer the Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarships. The scholarship is open for an international student who holds an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
The purpose of the International Students House Scholarship program is to provide financial help to students from a developing country includes middle-income countries.
The University of Westminster is a public university that was founded in 1838. Westminster’s academic actions are organized into seven faculties and schools, within which there are around 45 departments. They offer a broad range of undergraduate courses and a variety of postgraduate study options.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for master level programs.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for master’s degree subjects.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must be an international student from a developing country.
- Students hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
- If your country is not on the given list then you are eligible to apply. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City are eligible to apply.
To apply for this scholarship, you need to Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/how-to-apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.