TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship 2020 – Study in Netherlands and How to Apply
The management of the Delft University of Technology is currently inviting application from suitably qualify candidate for its 2020 TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship- Fully funded. The deadline for submission of application for TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship is 15th December, 2019. See more details below;
The Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes with an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years. €25.000 per year for Sub-Saharan students.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be TU Delf ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
How to Apply for TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships.
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing them of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships. Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by begin March 2020
Apply Before: 15 December 2019 (23:59 CET).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.