CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2019 for College Students in Philippines.
CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2019…. The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is offering Tulong Dunong Scholarship to support college students. This scholarship is for Filipino citizens.
Other CHED offers includes full and half merit scholarship under the Student Financial Assistance Program (StudFAPs), and student loan program under the Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP).
Description of CHED
The Commission on Higher Education is the governing body covering both public and private higher education institutions as well as degree-granting programs in all tertiary educational institutions in the Philippines.
To date, it has continued to provide poor and deserving Filipinos opportunities to quality higher education as articulated in its Long Term Development Plan provisions for “Access and Equity” with the establishment and maintenance of scholarship, grants-in-aid and loan programs.
Students with earned units in college whose weighted average are at least a passing grade for the last two semesters and enrolled in identified priority courses in duly authorized public or private HEIs.
Level/Field of study
The CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship program 2019 is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree in any of the fields of studies in any of the Institutions.
The CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship is hosted by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines.
CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship program is open to local high school graduate students in the Philippines who are intending to enroll in the college.
The package of financial assistance to grantees shall be six (6) semesters for a three(3) year program, eight(8) semesters for a four(4) year program or ten(10) semesters for a five (5) year program.
The financial benefits cover tuition and other school fees as billed not to exceed Php12,000.00 per academic year. Financial Assistance for other programs includes;
- Full Merit Program – P15,000 per semester
- Half Merit Program – P7,500 per semester
- Study Now Pay Later Plan – P7,500 per semester
The number of offers in the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this CHED Scholarship:
- Be a Filipino citizen of good moral character.
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application except for senior citizens;
- Be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation;
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed P300,000.000. For those who are exempted from filing income tax, there should be a certificate of tax exemption from the BIR. For OFW and seafarers, the latest copy of contract or proof of income.
- Not be a recipient of any government scholarship and financial assistance.
To apply for this CHED Scholarship 2019, applicants should follow the following procedures:
- Get a copy of CHED StuFAPs application form from CHED offices or download it.
- Fully accomplished the form and submit it to CHED Regional Offices together with all documentary requirements mentioned above.
- After evaluation, CHED will contact/mail you regarding the status of your application.
- Student applicants should submit the accomplished CHED StuFAPS Application (StuFAPs Form 1) directly to the CHED Regional Office.
However, applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall directly submit their StuFAPs Form 1 to the concerned SUCs.
Required Documents for this Scholarship
The following documents should be submitted together with the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship form:
- CHED StuFAPs Application (OSS Form 01).
- Duly certified HighSchool Report Card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for the fourth year.
- Latest Income Tax Return(ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or Copy of Contract/proof of income of parents/guardian from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Certificate of good moral character from the high school principal/guidance counselor.
The incoming freshmen
- For the fourth year high school applicants – third year grades and first three grading periods of the fourth year;
- For high school graduates – fourth year Form 138
Applicants with Earned Units in College
- Certificate of grades in all subjects in completed semesters
For Other Applicants
- ALS – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
- PEPT – Certificate of Advancing to the Next Level
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents and Guardians
- For those who are exempted from filing income tax, a Certificate of Tax exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) should be submitted.
- For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, the latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered.
- Certificate of good moral character from the last school attended
You can begin the application by clicking on the link below:
The application period for the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2019 is from February to April 30, 2019.
Only application with complete documents will be included in the ranking and selection of beneficiaries.
For more information on this CHED Scholarship 2019, interested applicants should click on the link below:
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.