TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships 2020 Degree Update.
TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships 2020: South Africa’s National Research Foundation (NRF) and Department of Science and Technology (DST) are working in partnership with TWAS to advance science in developing countries through two doctoral fellowships: the NRF-TWAS Doctoral Fellowships and the NRF-TWAS African Renaissance Doctoral Fellowships.
Developing Countries & African Countries
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria;
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than South Africa).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in South Africa or any developed country.
- Must be a maximum of 35 years of age by 31 December of the year of application.
- Must have obtained an MSc degree in a field of natural sciences.
- Provide evidence that she/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship.
- Provide an official letter from a host South African institution, department or laboratory and motivation from the applicant’s host.
- Meet the following requirements of the English Language Proficiency Academic test: IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0); or TOEFL (paper) 575 (TWE 4.5); or TOEFL iBIT (min. 20); or Cambridge minimum 58.
- Present a detailed research project that must be registered and approved by the host institution and provide a letter of support from the prospective host supervisor.
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
How to Apply.
Applicants must contact institutions in South Africa or potential supervisors to obtain a placement into the doctoral research training programme. For details of recognized HEIs and other Public Research Institutions Click Here.
Applicants must apply for the NRF – TWAS Doctoral Fellowship/ TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Doctoral Call for 2020 by accessing the link: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za/ on the NRF Online application system.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Opens 1st of April and close 31st of July.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships, How to Apply for TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships, TWAS-NRF, TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships, TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships 2020, TWAS-NRF African Renaissance Scholarships Application Guide