Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
UC International First Year Scholarship 2019 for International Students in New Zealand.
UC International First Year Scholarship 2019… International students are invited to apply forUC International First Year Scholarship which is sponsored by the University of Canterbury. Application Deadline is 31st October, 2019.
The bursary is available for high potential international students and aims to help them in their studies by covering some of their study expenses.
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree level courses to get your education in your desired field.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, the aspirants will get a world-class environment to study as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields. The faculty of this university is very supportive of their applicants and helps them in building a bright future along with maintaining a great personality.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: Funded education will provide $10,000 – $20,000 for this course of 1 year.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.