$10,000+ UC International First Year Scholarship 2019-2020 in New Zealand | How to Apply.
UC International First Year Scholarship… To supports high-achieving commencing international students, the University of Canterbury is pleased to announce the UC International First Year Scholarships.
Up to twenty-five scholarships are available for the eligible candidates to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury.
Founded in 1873, University of Canterbury is a New Zealand‘s second oldest university. It offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas and awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury– The university gives the candidate an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. It offers a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It provides a safe and secure campus for students.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 25 Scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicant must be completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program.
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply. The scholarship is not tenable by students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested, you may apply for a UC International First Year Scholarships after you have accepted an offer of a place at the University of Canterbury. After taking a full-time enrolment in the first year of a programme for an undergraduate degree at the university in the subject you wish to study, you are eligible to complete an online application for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for the scholarships, you will need to submit supply documents including Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport), Evidence of community involvement, financial hardship or ethnic background, List of referees, Transcripts or records of learning, Referees and if necessary arrange any academic or language tests required.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must need to apply for the admission at the university
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
- Benefits: Each successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2019/2020 UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships, How to Apply for UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships, UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships, UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships 2018, UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/, UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships Application Requirements