University of Auckland Scholarships 2020 International Student Update.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2020: The University of Auckland is currently accepting applications for International Student Scholarships for new full-fee paying international pupils undertaking a PGDip or Masters program.
The main purpose of the grants is to attract new international holders of high caliber to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: Not known yet as application begins in October.
International candidates are eligible to apply for this education.
To be eligible for this prize you must meet the following requirements:
- The programs will be known as the University of Auckland International learners.
- Applicants who have already commenced study at the University of Auckland will not be eligible to apply.
- The awards are tenable for international candidates (see Note vi).
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application and endorsement by the applicant’s referee (see Note iii). The country of origin of the applicant may be considered by the selection committee to align with the University’s strategic aims.
- The study will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a selection committee comprising the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Strategic Engagement (or nominee), the Director International (or nominee), and two faculty representatives from the International Committee.
- The grants will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland (see Note iv). A new application will be required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, pupils must click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form. Outcomes are determined by a selection committee and are usually notified around six weeks after the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the copies of diplomas from your previous studies, Academic Transcripts from your Bachelor’s studies, Proof of language proficiency, Proof of language proficiency, Reference letters, Motivation letter or Statement of Purpose, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants have received an unconditional offer, or English Language Academy (ELA) pupils who have received a conditional offer, of study to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters (taught) of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) at the University of Auckland are eligible for consideration for this study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Up to 45 Awards will be awarded annually and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
Thank You for reading through. Please share with friends.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Auckland Uni App, Auckland University Scholarships for International Students, University Of Auckland Courses, University Of Auckland Fees, University Of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship, University Of Auckland Login, University Of Auckland Phd Scholarships