University Of Queensland Economics Scholarship 2020 Portal Updates.
University Of Queensland Economics Scholarship 2020: University Of Queensland is currently inviting application from International students for its 2020 Economics Scholarship programme for international undergraduate student. Continue reading so as to be guided on how to apply for the scholarship.
The University of Queensland (UQ), one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions invites applications for the Economics scholarship program which is awarded to individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of Economics at The University of Queensland.
The scholarship will covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program only for students seeking entry into undergraduate Economics programs that include:
- Bachelor of Economics.
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
Students applying for a dual degree with Economics are also eligible, and the scholarship will then apply to the Economics component of a dual program only.
- International Countries are to apply.
- International students who are not already undertaking studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Consideration for this scholarship is automatic upon enrolment into the Bachelor of Economics (Honours).
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 May.
Please note: This scholarship doesn’t include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Scholarship in Australia 2020, Scholarships in Australia for African Students 2020, University of Queensland Scholarships, University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students 2020, Uq Phd Scholarship, Uq Psychology Scholarship, Uq Scholarships 2020, Uq Scholarships Office