CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of South Australia Scholarships 2019/2020 and How to Apply
University of South Australia Scholarships 2019… Are you interested in pursuing your Masters/PhD degree program in Australia? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The University of South Australia invites application from students who want to undertake their degree program in the institution.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
The University of South Australia offers the following scholarships to international students.
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS)
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS)
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
An RTPi scholarship will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel expenses. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
- Scholarships are available to support students enrolling in areas of research concentration and research strength.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
University President’s Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, division where an applicant has applied.
The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
The benefits and conditions are based on those applicable to the RTPi scholarship; however, they may be amended depending on the source of the living allowance; any offer made will detail the benefits and conditions that apply. Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records.
- You must be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and who will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding.
In addition to meeting UniSA’s eligibility criteria, applicants must be:
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
Note: The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or agreement with a sponsorship body or organisation.
Value and Duration of Award:
- The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
- The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
For more information, visit the Official webpage
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships:
31st August 2018
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS):
31st August 2018
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): Rolling
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarships, University of South Australia, University of South Australia Scholarships, University of South Australia Scholarships 2018, University of South Australia Scholarships 2019