University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship 2019 for New Zealand and International Student.
University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship… This page contain detail information about University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is for New Zealand and International students at the University of Waikato. Interested and eligible students should apply on or before 31st July, 2019.
The program is open for the sparkling candidates, who want to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
Local government in New Zealand is enabled democratic local decision-making and action by, and on behalf of, communities. It provides advocacy and policy services, business support, advice, and training. It also represents the national interests of councils in New Zealand.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, candidates can get a world-class education and research portfolio. The services of this university can connect students with employers through career fairs, employer campus visits and promotion of graduate opportunities.
- University or Organization: Local Government of New Zealand, University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree program
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and a postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant may come from a range of academic disciplines, provided their research, must currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato, and have studied at the University for at least one year. Candidates must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, in a 300-level or above paper with a research component at the university.
How to Apply
- For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a final report/dissertation/thesis within 12 months of the studentship closing date.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers, whose first language is not English, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL examination score.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to $6,000. It will pay on two equal instalments.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Local Government of New Zealand Scholarship, University of Waikato, University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship, University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship Application Form, University of Waikato Local Government Scholarship Portal | www.waikato.ac.nz