Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
How to Apply for University West Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
University West Masters Scholarships 2019… University West, University West Masters Scholarships, University West Masters Scholarships 2018, How to Apply for University West Masters Scholarships. See more details below;
The local University West scholarship programme is open for students admitted for any of our master’s programmes. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the programme, fully or partly, not costs for travel, living costs or other.
- The scholarships for international fee-paying students is offered as a reduction of the tuition fee.
- A scholarship committee is overall responsible for the principle of the scholarships and decides every year on how to distribute the funds available between departments/faculties.
- It is the departments/faculties that decides about structure (100% or 50% reduction of tuition fee or a combination of them both) and number of scholarships for every program.
- It is also the department/faculty responsible for each Master’s program that decides which applicants should be awarded scholarships.
- If a student is awarded a 50% reduction the tuition fee invoice sent will be reduced with the same amount.
Scholarships Available At University West.
For the academic year of 2018/19 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
- Master in Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering the full tuition fee
How to Apply.
You apply for the scholarship by filling the form below and submitting it before April 20. The students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified before May 15 by e-mail. If someone does not accept the scholarship next in line will be given notice as soon as possible.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for University West Masters Scholarships, How to Apply for University West Masters Scholarships 2019, University West, University West Masters Scholarships, University West Masters Scholarships 2019, University West Masters Scholarships Application Requirements