UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme 2019.
UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship 2019… Applications are invited for UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme. The fellowship will provide an opportunity to eight early-career professionals from all over the globe. See eligibility, benefits and how to apply below.
UNV and the UN Population Fund (UNFPA), in partnership, have launched a Population Data Fellowship Programme. This initiative will provide early-career professionals with the opportunity to contribute to UNFPA’s technical work on population and development, while at the same time the Fellows will be introduced to the fields of civil registration and vital statistics.
The UN Volunteer Population Data Fellows will work with UNFPA in advancing applied research, technical assistance and capacity building in civil registration and vital statistics; in close collaboration with national statistics offices, civil registration authorities and related UNFPA institutional partners.
The fellowship programme provides an opportunity to bring eight early-career professionals into UNFPA, offering participants a unique opportunity for professional development. Enabling professionals to realise their full learning and career development is a key aspect of this UNV-UNFPA partnership.
UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme Eligibility.
- Open to yearly-career professionals from around the world who have preferably a Masters degree and at least two years of professional experience related to demography, data science, applied statistics, or mixed methods research
- Candidates should demonstrate commitment to UNFPA’s mandate through academic, extra-curricular or volunteer activities
- Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI candidates and other marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme Benefits.
- UN Volunteer Population Data Fellows will profit from online learning tools and courses, as well as individual career coaching. Fellows will also attend an onboarding workshop early in their assignment and a leadership and career development workshop before the end of their assignment.
- The UN Volunteer Population Data Fellows will be fully integrated into UNFPA’s work to ensure maximum learning, exposure and professional development. UNFPA will provide technical induction, fostering a community of practice and peer-to-peer learning among participants, ongoing monitoring and opportunities for on-the-job training.
How to Apply for UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme.
Click in the locations to view the assignments, how to apply and deadline:
- New York, USA
- Burkina Faso
For more information about UNV/UNFPA Population Data Fellowship Programme CLICK HERE
More positions will be advertised soon – please keep referring back to the official page!
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.