Fully Funded Chinese Government USTC Scholarship 2020/2021 Updates.
Fully Funded Chinese Government USTC Scholarship 2020: Chinese Government is now accepting scholarship applications from outstanding international students for graduate studies in China, 2020. See more details below;
Chinese Government Scholarship — Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
USTC Chinese Government Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2020).
※ For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
※ Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2019-2020）cannot apply for this scholarship.
USTC Chinese Government Scholarship Benefits.
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
If the host university requires students to live on campus, the university will accommodate the scholarship students in a university dormitory (usually a twin room); if the host university permits students to live off campus, the university will provide monthly accommodation subsidy:
- master’s students: CNY 700 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 1000 per month.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
USTC Chinese Government Scholarship Duration.
The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
Applicants who apply for programs instructed in Chinese but without sufficient Chinese language proficiency are required to take one-year Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one-year Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly. Scholarship duration specified in the admission notice CANNOT be extended in principle.
How to Apply For Chinese Government Scholarship.
Follow the links below to apply and learn more about the scholarship application.
Apply Before: 31st March, 2020.
For further information, contact:
Office of International Cooperation
University of Science and Technology of China
96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui, P. R. China
E-mail: [email protected] (the only email address for CSC application in USTC; messages sent to other email addresses may not be received or answered properly; please always indicate “CGS-CUP” in the subject of your email for any inquiries regarding your application to us)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Chinese Government, Chinese Government USTC Scholarship Application Requirements, Fully Funded Chinese Government USTC Scholarship, Fully Funded Chinese Government USTC Scholarship 2020, Government USTC Scholarship, How to Apply for Chinese Government USTC Scholarship, USTC, USTC Scholarship