VCIS Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship 2020 – Macquarie University is giving an outstanding Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Global Allianz Fund program in Australia to one meritorious student to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship worth up to AU$15,000. The application deadline is 30th Novermber, 2019.
To pursue a bachelor or masters degree program, this Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance award is available for outstanding overseas participants who dreams to have a degree from a reputable Australian university.
Macquarie University a public research university established in 1964 and was the third university to be founded in the metropolitan area of Sydney. Its organization was held by the New South Wales Government.
Why at Macquarie University? The university offers the Global Leadership Program to all the participants (local and international) which aims to instil leadership skills, cross-cultural understanding and international awareness in its graduates.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate programs (Bachelor of Clinical Science, Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Bachelor of Human Sciences, Bachelor of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Psychology (Honors), and Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences)
- Postgraduate program (Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Clinical Audiology, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Master of Clinical Psychology, Master of Laboratory Analysis, Quality and Management, Master of Organizational Psychology, Master of Professional Psychology, Master of Public Health, Master of Radiopharmaceutical Science, and Master of Speech and Language Pathology).
- Admissible Criteria: The program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Be enrolled in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university and hold an offer to study in 2020. Then you are eligible to complete the online application process for the award.
- Upon receipt of the award application, successful students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video as part of the assessment process.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship. This free education award amount is up to $15,000 and will be awarded as the fee reduction for the student commencing studies in the 2020 year.
CLICK HERE for more details and to apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: VCIS Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship 2020, VCIS Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship Application Form, VCIS Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship Application Guide, VCIS Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship Deadline