=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Yanshan University Scholarships 2019 for International Students.
Yanshan University Scholarships 2019… Applications are invited from international Students for Yanshan University Scholarships. The scholarships is for undergraduate, masters, doctoral degree programme.
Level/Field of study
The Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme in the fields of study in the following programs delivered in English are listed below:
Bachelor Degree programs
Computer Science and Technology/Electrical Engineering and Automation/Energy and Power and Marine Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering/Bachelor of Business Administration in Chinese and English/English Literature/Applied Chemistry
Masters Degree Programs
Computer Science and Technology/Information Communication Engineering/Control Science and Engineering/Marine Engineering, Heating and Ventilation Power Engineering/Design and Manufacture of Naval Architecture and Ocean Structure/Linguistics and Applied Linguistics in Foreign Language/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering and Technology/Material Science and Engineering/Special Economic Animal Rearing Biology
PhD Degree Programs
Special Economic Animal Rearing Biology/Material Science and Engineering/Design and Manufacture of Naval Architecture and Ocean Structure
The scholarship is hosted by the countries where the institutions are situated.
JUST Scholarship Programme in China is open to Non-Chinese students from around the world.
These opportunities has value that includes the following categories;
Jasmine Scholarship:30,000-50,000 CNY; Jasmine TSP Program: 10,000+Full Scholarship
JUST Scholarship for:
- Bachelor: 7,000 CNY /Y+ Accommodation Fee;
- Master: 9,000 CNY/Y + Tuition+ Accommodation Fee;
- PhD: 12,000 CNY/Y+ Tuition+ Accommodation Fee;
Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates (Based on the GPA ranking of previous academic year); Top:
- 5%: 8,000CNY/Y
- 6%-15%: 6,000CNY/Y
- 16%-35%: 4,000CNY/Y
- 36%-75%: 2,000CNY/Y
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 25 years old;
- Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 40 years old;
- Doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English programs is as follows: TOEFL 550 (IBT 80) or IELTS 5.5. Applicants of Chinese programs should have recent HSK Level 4 certificate or HSK Junior-C certificate.
Applications to all programs should be ONLY done online through JUST “Online Application System
- Register your account and activate it.
- Fill out the application and upload your authentic documents as required.
- Submit the application and save your application number.
- Check your admission status online regularly.
- You will receive your Admission Notice through e-mail after successful evaluation.
- Read your Admission Notice and pay the fees listed in the Admission Notice provided by the School of Overseas Education of JUST.
- Upload the remittance receipt to JUST “Online Application System”.
- Receive originals of Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) by post.
How is the Admission process conducted
Decision of Admission will be made upon application materials and applicants’ performance in evaluation.
Documents of admission will be sent before June 30, 2019. With the JUST International Student Admission Notice and JW202 Form, admitted students should go to the Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for entry visa (X status visa) to China.
For those who used to study in other Chinese universities, a statement of graduation or certificate from the current university should be provided.
What are the required Application Materials
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport and a photo of a passport size.
- Undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of graduation is necessary.
- Graduate applicants, a copy of undergraduate transcript and Bachelor Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from different referees at least an associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- Doctorate program applicants, copy of graduate transcript and Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.