Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships 2019 for Foreign Students.
Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships 2019… Zhejiang University is delighted to offer the Zhejiang Provincial government award to study in China. This Scholarship is available to foreign students. These are open to those pursuing bachelor and master degree program.
Level/Field of study
The Scholarships are available to pursue a Doctoral degree programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship is hosted by the Zhejiang University, China.
The scholarship is open to international students who are non-Chinese citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
These opportunities have a value that includes Full scholarship, including Tuition waiver, Free accommodation on campus, Living allowance: CNY 3,500 per month, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must meet the requirements prescribed in Doctoral Degree Programs Admission 2019
- Applicants shall graduate from Top 500 World Universities (can refer to 2016 World University Rankings published by QS, ARWU, US News or Times Higher) or top universities in their home countries. Applicants must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record and display strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants must have earned acceptance by ZJU professor, who has student enrollment qualification in Two-High Doctoral Program.
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other scholarships or funding.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applicants shall contact their prospective supervisors first (link, click ZJU colleges/departments websites to find professors contact information) to confirm whether they can apply for this program. Then applicants shall make an online application via the Website of the International College of Zhejiang University (http://iczu.zju.edu.cn) and submit all the application materials to the Graduate Office of International College by post or in person.
Note: Please email a scanned copy of the application documents to their prospective supervisor in ZJU as well.
- Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University.
Log on Zhejiang University’s International Students Online Application System (click here), fill in and submit an application form, then print out and sign.
- Application Form for Zhejiang University Scholarship—Two-High Doctoral Program.
Use the same Username and Password of Zhejiang University’s International Students Online Application System to log on the Scholarship Application Page (click here). After login, click “Apply for Two-High Doctoral Program” at the lower left side of the page, submit an application form, then print out and sign.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor (download).
- Highest degree certificates, which must be original documents or notarized copies. If applicants are university students, they shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score. (Not required for English native speakers)
- Personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors excluding the applicant’s prospective supervisor in ZJU, in Chinese or English. (Professors’ signature, contact phone number, and email address must be put on the letter.)
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (If any)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 yuan). (Bank account)
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.