Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2023 Zimbabwean Students Updates

Filed in Scholarships Update by on May 26, 2023

Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2023, which is fully funded by the Higherlife Foundation, is presently accepting applications from eligible students.

Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2023

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2023

Established in 1996 by Strive and Tsitsi Masiyiwa, Higherlife Foundation is a philanthropic organization dedicated to assisting orphaned and underprivileged children across Africa.

The A-level scholarships are open to Zimbabwean citizens under 21 years old, while the Lower 6th and University scholarships support candidates commencing their undergraduate studies.

70% of the scholarships are specifically allocated for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) fields, with the remaining 30% reserved for other disciplines.

Supporting Documents

The following documents are required for the scholarship application:

1. Academic certificates or public exam results.

2. Birth certificate.

3. National ID.


4. Character reference form.

5. Hand-deliver the second character reference form to any Higherlife Foundation office.

Please note that the scholarships are exclusively for Zimbabwean public institutions.

Selection Criteria

The scholarship selection criteria include the following factors:

1. Demonstrated leadership potential through holding responsibilities and positions of authority in the school and local community.

2. Evidence of community engagement and involvement in extracurricular activities.

3. Personal integrity assessed through school reports and reports from reliable authorities.


Application Deadline

Currently Unavailable.

CSN Team.

Comments are closed.

Hey Hi

Don't miss this opportunity

Enter Your Details