AAUA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Application Portal Updates.
AAUA Postgraduate Admission Form: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA postgraduate admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for AAUA postgraduate application 2020.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
Managements of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) calls out for Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-Time/Sandwich Postgraduate Master/Ph.D. Programmes, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Check this before you proceed: AAUA Postgraduate COURSES and REQUIREMENTS.
Duration of AUAA Postgraduate Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part- time students.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two Semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students.
All Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates. The Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko (AAUA), must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
Note: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko shall offer admission to any interested candidate(s) within the range of 55% – 59.9% at the Master’s level for the M.Phil/Ph.D Programmes where available.
How to Apply for AAUA Postgraduate Admission
Candidates are required to pay through Remita Platform only at the following Banks: Access, Skye, Wema, First, Zenith or Keystone and Heritage etc, for a sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) and log on to AAUA website at www.pgs.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy to be able to sit for the qualifying examination at a date to be announced later.
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
- Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Goto Payment/Application Information, Click on Generate Invoice/RRR and take the generated RRR to any of the specified banks in the invoice generated and make payment
- After payment @ the bank, Login again and click on Confirm icon to confirm your application and continue your application
- The Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registration
After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise Application”
- Click on “Finalise Application” to finalise your registration. Finalising your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE:If you click on Finalise Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference
- After finalising your Application, then await the admission list.
You are expected to submit hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School.
This application shall close after four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
RECOMMENDED: Get AAUA Postgraduate Past Questions Here.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to [email protected]
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.