Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Academic Calendar 2017/2018 is Out Online.
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Academic Calendar 2017
The management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) has released at its 491st (Emergency) meeting held on 16th November, 2017 considered and approved the attached undergraduate academic calendar for 2017/2018 academic session
ABU Academic Calendar.
The breakdown of academic activities is as stated below;
- Sunday 10th December, 2017: Resumption2.Monday 11th December, 2017-Saturday 22nd December, 2017:
Registration (2 Weeks)
3.Saturday 23rd December,2017 – Sunday 7th February, 2018:
Christmas and new Year Break
4. Monday 8th January,2018 – Saturday 24th February, 2018: 7 Weeks Lecture
5.Monday 26th February, 2018 – Saturday 3rd March, 2018:
1 Week Mid Semester Break
6.Monday 5th March, 2018 – Saturday 21st April, 2018:
7 Weeks Lecture
7.Friday 30th March, 2018- Monday 2nd April, 2018: Good Friday and Public Holidays
8.Monday 23rd April,2018 – Saturday 12th May, 2018: 3 Weeks Examination
9. Monday 14th May,2018 – Saturday 26th May, 2018: 2 Weeks end of Semester Break
5th February, 2018 – 10th February, 2018 – 1 week Add/Drop
GENS Examinations for 1st Semester will commence on 7th May 2018
- Monday 28th May, 2018 – Saturday 14th July, 2018:
7 Weeks Lecture2.Friday 15th June, 2018: Eid-el- Fitr Public Holiday
3. Monday 16th July, 2018 – Saturday 21st July, 2018: 1 Week Mid-Semester Break
4. Monday 23rd July, 2018 – Saturday 8th September, 2018: 7 Week Lectures
5. Wednesday 22nd August, 2018: Eid-el-Kabir Public Holiday
6. Monday 10th September, 2018 – Saturday 29th September, 2018: 3 Weeks Examination
7. Monday 25th June,2018 to Saturday, 30th June, 2018: 1 Week Add/Drop
3rd September. 2018 – 8th September, 2018: GENS Examination
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.