ABU IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms 2019/2020 is Out | See Application Guides.
The management of Ahmadu Bello University, ABU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the ABU IJMB & Remedial admission form for Ahmadu Bello University 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
- The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
- The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Basic & Remedial Admission Method of Application.
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Sales commences on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 –
20th September, 2019
Recommended: ABU Remedial & IJMB Schedules.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission form, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission Form, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission Form 2019, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission Form 2019 | Registration Guidelines and Requirements, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission guide, ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission requirements, Abu remedial form 2019/2020, abu zaria pre degree programme, check how to apply for ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission here, get abu zaria remedial form, how to apply for ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission 2019, ijmb form closing date, sbrs abu news, sbrs funtua breaking news