ABUAD Announce 1st Batch Admission Screening Date And Details For 2016/17. The first admission screening Exercise of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) is scheduled to hold on Saturday 18th, June 2016 by 10.00am.
Registered candidates are to visit http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to print your preferred Screening Centre Card.
Candidates are advised to be at exam venues 30 minutes before the exam.
Criteria For Screening and Mode of Assessment:
- College of Law:Knowledge of current affairs, verbal, analytical, and perceptual reasoning
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences :Knowledge of science, spatial, numerical and perceptual reasoning
- College of Engineering :Technical Ability, Numerical Reasoning, and Acuity Skills
- College of Sciences :Knowledge of science, analytical skills, and perceptual reasoning
- College of Social and Management Sciences :Acuity, spatial, analytical skills, and perceptual reasoning.
Note: All candidates are to be properly dressed.
- Main campus :Afe Babalola University, Ekiti state
- Abuja :Garki secondary school, area 10, Garki, Abuja
- Lagos :Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
- Port Harcourt :Rivers State College of Arts&Science, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
- Warri :Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
- Ibadan :Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB plaza, oshuntokun avenue, bodija, ibadan.
- Calabar :Government Technical College, Main Avenue Calabar.
- Enugu :Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
1) Jamb Original Result Slip with your Passport photograph. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours
2)Completed Bio-Data Application Form
4)Original copy of birth certificate
7) 2 recent passport photographs
9)Evidence of payment (bank tellers)
10)Completed form for change of university (for candidates changing to abuad)
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.