ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date 2019 and Examination Centres (3rd Round).
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Undergraduate Post-UTME, Direct Entry, Transfer and Change of Institution Candidates Admission Screening Dates, Centers, Exams Time for 2019/2020 has been announced. Read below for more information.
Latest Update: A NEW DATE FOR 2019/2020 SCREENING EXERCISE ›› Date: Saturday, 17th August, 2019 – Time: 10:00am Prompt.
The management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD) has announced the date for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise and centres for the screening exercise.
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise slated for Saturday, 17th August, 2019 at 10:00am prompt.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
b. Original copy of Birth Certificate
c. Print out of the 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
d. Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
e. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
f. School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
g. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
h. Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Chief Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, (Former Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Peters Palace Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki Airport Road, Emene, Enugu
9. Jos: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Lirbary, Jos, Plateau State.
10. Akwa Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State
11. Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No. 47 Mayeye Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Cost, Barnawa, Kaduna
12. Kano: Yandutse College Annex, No. 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
13. Asaba: Mastercare International School, 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, Beside Mac Dons Fast Foods, Asaba, Delta State.
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
For further enquiries, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng, https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng OR CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). Available Hotlines are: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150. (Note: The hotlines are purely for admission enquiry only).
Interested applicants can still apply for the ABUAD post UTME before the screening date.
RECOMMENDED: How to Obtain ABUAD Post UTME Form.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.