ACEONDO NCE Admission Screening Exercise Details – 2016/2017.
This is to invite candidates who sat for the 2016/2017 academic session UTME examination and scored 160 and above and are willing to be admitted into the NCE programmes in the College to register for their Admission Screening.
Candidates that did not choose Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo initially as their institution of First Choice are requested to effect their change of Institution and make Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo their Most Preferred Institution.
Computer Science/Integrated Science
ECCE/Primary Education Studies
Physical and Health Education
Islamic Religious Studies/Economics
Islamic Religious Studies/Yoruba
Islamic Religious Studies/English
Islamic Religious Studies/Social Studies
Islamic Religious Studies/History
METHODS OF APPLICATION
STEP 1. OBTAIN PIN
1. Visit any bank nation wide
2. Ask to use the Etranzact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College o Education 2016/2017 Admission Screening Fees and pay the sum of #2,500.00
3. The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No.) for the processing of the application online.
4. Follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online
OR METHOD 2
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Pay Online”
3. Choose “2016/2017 Admission Screening Fee”, enter your JAMB Reg. No., choose “Etranzact” and click “Pay Fees”
4. Follow the on Screen instructions; enter your card details when requested.
5. After successful payment, a PIN is generated. Note and print out your PIN and follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online.
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Enter your PIN/ Confirmation Order No., select payment status as “Paid”.
4. Click “Apply” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allow once application form is submitted.
5. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
6. Upload passport photograph not more than 100kb which must be JPEGor JPG with no eye glasses or veil
7. Upload the digital copies of scanned JAMB result slip, O’Level result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Area Identification.
8. Ensure that all field in the form are completely filled.
9. Confirm your entry.
10. Submit your application form.
10. Print your Online Application Form to ascertain registration successful.
11. Wait for the publication of admission from the College.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Candidates are to note that deadline for the submission of the application for the admission screening on the College Website is Sunday, 3rd December, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.