ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Affiliated to OAU Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Affiliated to OAU Admission Form 2019…. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO (OAU) part-time Degree admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part Time Degree Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2019/2020 Contact Session.
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
- B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
- B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
- B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission – Eligibility.
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language for all courses and credit in mathematics for all B.Sc. Ed. Courses.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission.
Application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain registration number
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2019/2020 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
a. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2019/2020 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 20th March, 2020 as lectures will commence in April, 2020.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.