ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out Online.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form 2018…. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO part-time NCE Sandwich admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part Time NCE Sandwich Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2018/2019 Contact Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements.
1. Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
2. 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
3. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
(a) 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
(b) Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
(c) WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Available Programmes.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
- SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCESCourses Available
Christian Religious/Social Studies
- SCHOOL OF EDUCATIONCourses Available
Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
Primary Education Studies/Igbo
Primary Education Studies/Hausa
Primary Education Studies/English
Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- SCHOOL OF LANGUAGESCourses Available
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCECourses Available
Physical and Health Education
Computer Science/Integrated Science
- SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATIONCourses Available
Fine and Applied Arts
How to Apply for ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2018/2019 Part Time NCE Sandwich Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank Payment
· Visit any bank nationwide
· Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education Part Time NCE Sandwich ApplicationFee and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
- Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 15th February, 2019 as lectures will commence in March, 2019.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
- Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
- Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430 and 08035618044.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.