=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Achievers University Notice to Graduands 2016/2017 on Payment and Collection of Academic Outfits.
Achievers University Notice to Graduands… Achievers University notice to 2016/2017 graduating students on payment of convocation fee and collection of academic outfits. See more details below;
This is to inform the general public, particularly the 2016/2017 graduands of Achievers University, that the “Release of the Achievers Batch VII” will take place at the 10th Year Anniversary/7th Convocation of the University holding between Friday, 6th April and Sunday, 15th April, 2018.
Information for Graduands
- All the 2016/2017 graduating students are advised to check their names on the list of graduands displayed on the University website Click here
- Convocation fee of N40,000 (forty thousand Naira) should be paid into the University account at Ecobank Plc A/c No 5282039914 or cash at the University’s Bursary.
- All graduands are to report on campus on Friday, 13th April, 2018, to attend the Convocation Lecture, which commences at 10.00am and participate fully in a dress rehearsal of the graduands’ procession at 5.00 pm. Graduands who fail to attend the rehearsal and the Convocation Lecture will not be allowed to participate in the procession on the Convocation Day.
- It is compulsory for all graduands to attend the events. However, those who may not be able to attend for any reason are expected to give the Registrar prior notice and obtain written permission from her. Please note that graduands who participate in the Convocation Lecture, rehearsal and procession will collect their certificates immediately after the Convocation Ceremony. Those who fail to do so, apart from paying a collection fee of N10,000 as penalty, will only be issued their certificates six months after the Convocation Day.
- Graduands should note that only those with the Convocation invitation cards will be allowed to enter the Trinity Auditorium venue of the ceremony. Every graduand is, therefore, enjoined to collect two invitation cards for his/her parents/guardians on or before Friday, 13th April, 2018 at the University Registry.
- All graduands are expected to dress formally, decently and corporately
- Collection of academic outfits will commence on Wednesday, 11th April, 2018 at the University Registry on presentation of “Convocation Clearance
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.