Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Form 2019-2020 is Out | Apply Here Online.
Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Form 2019… Achievers University, Owo Undergraduate degree (UTME/DE) admission form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out and available online. See more details below;
Applications are currently been invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Achievers University, Owo for the 2019-2020 academic session.
College Of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Banking & Finance
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Economics
- Sc. Mass Communication
- Sc. Political Science
- Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- Sc. Public Administration
- Sc. Sociology
- Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CONAS)
- Sc. Microbiology
- Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Sc. Computer Science
- Sc. Geology
- MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- NSc. Nursing Science
College Of Engineering and Technology (COET)
- Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Eng. Computer Engineering
- Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- Eng. Biomedical Engineering
College Of Law (COL)
- B. Bachelor of Laws
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commision (NUC).
- Achievers University Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019
- Achievers University JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
Direct Entry Candidates (200 Level)
- Candidates must have 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, holdat least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, holdat least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B.,candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold atwo or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
Direct Entry Candidates (300 Level)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. This is in addition to A(2.) above.
How to Apply.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by downloading the forms Here.
Or obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres. Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at any of the screening centres.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 fee. Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to [email protected]
Screening of applicants shall hold on Saturday, 7th July, 2018 at the following centres:
- Owo: Achievers University Permanent Site, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (Bunmi – 0703-847-7064, Bayode – 0803-374-6527)
- Ibadan: Achievers High School, Km 2, Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State (Akinmola – 0805-586-0945, Julius – 0806-878-6225)
- Ado-Ekiti: Southwestern Hotel, Km 2, Federal Polytechnic Road, by Ikare Garage, Ado-Ekiti (Shola – 0803-370-8660, Tunde- 0803-508-4546)
- Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19, Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja (Emilia – 0806-555-9489, Ayo – 0805-542-4904, Emilia – 0806-555-9489)
- Lagos: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos ( Adebayo – 0803-343-2195, Funsho – 0708-146-4224)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Achievers University, Achievers University 2019-2020 UTME/DE Admission Form, Achievers University UTME/DE Admission, Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Form, Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Form 2019, Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Guide, Achievers University UTME/DE Admission Requirements, How to Apply for Achievers University Undergraduate Admission