ACU Make-Up Examination 2016/17 for Non-Graduating 400 Level Students.
ACU Make-Up Examination 2016/17 for Non-Graduating 400 Level Students
The University Management has approved a Make-Up Examination for the following categories of students:
1. 2016/2017 non-graduating 400 Level students with outstanding credits.
2. Students that missed the 2016/2017 second semester examination in certain courses due to late payment of Tuition fee(s).
3. Students that missed the 2016/2017 second semester examinations due to illness.
Interested students must fulfill the following:
1. Pay all outstanding fee(s) before registering for the Make-Up Examination.
2. Pay Application Fee of ₦5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
3. Pay Registration Fee of ₦5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only) per course.
Note that all fees must be paid in favour of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo to Ecobank Plc, Account Number 3192002275.
4. Register for the courses of interest by 11th August, 2017 at the portal for the Make-Up Exam 2017.
All affected students are to come into residence on August 15th, 2017.
Examinations will begin August 16th and end August 23rd, 2017.
All students must leave the campus by 24th August 2017.
REGISTER FOR COURSES HERE: https://acuoyo.net/alternatewebportal_2017/index.php
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.