AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019 and How to Apply
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019.. The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna Admission Screening Form for 2019/2020, Courses, Admission Requirements and Guidelines for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
Latest Update: Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) postgraduate entrance examination/has been rescheduled as follows:
Dates: 25 & 26 Sept 19.
This notice supercedes the date on your print out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited Postgraduate programmes offered in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses.
The following postgraduate courses are available in the institute:
- M.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
- PGD Aerospace Engineering
- PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- PGD Logistics and Supply Chain Management
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
- Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT portal at www.afitportals.com and proceed as stated therein. To access admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 only for postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
All applications for admission will close on 26th August 2019. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: AboutAir Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna, AFIT, AFIT Postgraduate Admission, AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form, AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019, AFIT Postgraduate Courses, Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna, Air Force Institute of Technology Portal | https://afit.edu.ng/