Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form 2019/2020 Session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form 2019… Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is currently on sale. See more information below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Available Postgraduate Diploma Courses.
- PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- PGD Computer Science
Unwana Poly PGD Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be holders of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in the relevant field of study. The candidate must have completed one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme.
How to Apply Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for PGD is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
- O’Level certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate or
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate/NYSC Exclusion or Exemption certificate
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.