AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students – 2019/2020
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019… Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students has begun. See more details below;
Check Out for: AKSU Admission List
Aksu acceptance fee details has been announced. The Management of Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform students whose names appeared in the 2019/2020 AKSU Admission List that payment of Acceptance Fee has begun.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment for Successfully Admitted Candidates
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Acceptance Fee for Undergraduates (UTME/DE) Students is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30,500) excluding bank charges.
How to Pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
AKSU BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
AKSU New Students Clearance Documents
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2019/2020 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result
- Two (2) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.